• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from VA

Endless Expense

I just wanted to say hello to everyone here, My name is Nick. That being said I am slowly getting out of the hobby at this time and I would like to see some of the project vehicles I have get good homes. I have had alot of military vehicles over the last 10 years and I only have a couple special ones left I would like to find homes for. I have a 4 month old son now and just don't have the time with him and other hobbies right now. Look foward to talking with ya'll. This is a great site!

RodUSMC1962

Can`t you keep a couple ,hate to see you sell everything and later regret it. Time goes by so fast before you know it your boy will be off to college,believe me I know.

Endless Expense

Can`t you keep a couple ,hate to see you sell everything and later regret it. Time goes by so fast before you know it your boy will be off to college,believe me I know.
Don't I know it but I can't keep everything as much as I want to. I am going to keep my 1945 MB I restored 6 years ago for the time being. I just want to get rid of the projects I have right now. Later down the road I my get back into it,Great sites and people like us will keep this stuff around for future generations to enjoy.

Where is Stoney Creek?
I am 1 hour south of Richmond on I-95 in southern VA.

Endless Expense

Welcome from Shenandoah Valley! What are the projects that you are planing on dumping?
Matt
Thanks!The 1952 M-211 I have in the classifieds is the main one I want to see get a good home right now. I don't want to see such a good truck go to the scrap yard!It just takes up so much room and I need the cash.I have tossed the idea around about selling my MB, but that is not a project that is a complete frame off resto.