• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Virginia...

Capehenery

urdvideo what are you up to this weekend? Thinking about trying to set up a meeting spot near a pizza joint or something. Interested? Would be open to everyone.

Capehenery

Current plan is to meet up at Primo Pizza at Red Mill Walk location: 2277 Upton Drive, Virginia Beach, VA 23454 (430-7777)
Plan on being there about 12 noon and hanging out till about 2 or so depending on the weather.
My number is 757 Five 3 six 7 two two 0

urdrvideo

Current plan is to meet up at Primo Pizza at Red Mill Walk location: 2277 Upton Drive, Virginia Beach, VA 23454 (430-7777)
Plan on being there about 12 noon and hanging out till about 2 or so depending on the weather.
My number is 757 Five 3 six 7 two two 0
I completely missed this one due to some crap going on... Missed out on a sweet 925 as well.

We need to do this again so I can actually be involved...

The Pizza at Primo is soooo good.

CGarbee

Short notice and not in the Tidewater Area, but since it is in Virginia and a few folks from Tidewater are convoying up...
This weekend is the Graves Mountain MV Trailrides and Rally (aka, Virginia Rally) up in Syria, VA (just a tad north of Charlottesville, at a farm bounded by the Shenandoah National Park).
The thread for it is located at:
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...ain-Aug-29-Sept-1-2014-(aka-Labor-Day-Weekend)

Capehenery

Short notice and not in the Tidewater Area, but since it is in Virginia and a few folks from Tidewater are convoying up...
This weekend is the Graves Mountain MV Trailrides and Rally (aka, Virginia Rally) up in Syria, VA (just a tad north of Charlottesville, at a farm bounded by the Shenandoah National Park).
The thread for it is located at:
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...ain-Aug-29-Sept-1-2014-(aka-Labor-Day-Weekend)
I really wanted to go but I have not had the Deuce long enough to be comfortable driving that far yet.
I will be in Newport News this weekend if anyone is up that way.