• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Virginia

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thank you for letting me in. I recently bought a very clean M101a2 with a M116a2 frame. Hope most of you won't hate me but I do not plan to keep it stock.
Welcome from North Carolina!

Welcome to the site too. There are TM's for your trailer. How to inspect the brakes and other important things like that. Be sure to use them - and if you need advise - there are a bunch of folks here with trailers of all shapes and sizes!

Bthor1

Welcome from North Carolina!

Welcome to the site too. There are TM's for your trailer. How to inspect the brakes and other important things like that. Be sure to use them - and if you need advise - there are a bunch of folks here with trailers of all shapes and sizes!
Thank you. I have to look for the TM on mine and see how things work.

Bthor1

Welcome from S.E. Missouri!

You have the side racks and what else? Are you going to keep them, or lose them?
I have the side rails and should have the bows at some point when I can make it back to MD and get them from the seller. I do not plan to keep them as I have other plans for the trailer then keeping it stock

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from UpState NY... hopefully there will be a load of pics of your build - for what ever you are making! I have two trailers modified into other things - diesel tank for the farm and a generator/compressor combo.
Go Hokies!! (our son is there)

Bthor1

Welcome from UpState NY... hopefully there will be a load of pics of your build - for what ever you are making! I have two trailers modified into other things - diesel tank for the farm and a generator/compressor combo.
Go Hokies!! (our son is there)
Yes I definitely plan to post up a build thread at some point. Hopefully I can sell the box to the trailer at some point to use the frame for an epic camping trailer.

Go Hokies, hope your son enjoys it out there. I'm on the east coast of Virginia and love to camp out near VT

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Front Royal, home of the scenic start of Skyline Drive! It's an addiction, and we won't crucify you over modding your trailer. They are meant to be used and enjoyed...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks