• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from WA

Ari3sgr3gg0

Lurked here a little while learning what I can, been interested in getting a deuce for awhile. Just waiting for the right one to pop up and I think it finally reared it's head. It's an old 1967 5 Ton Mack I'm thinking I'm going to make a deal happen on.

srodocker

Welcome from Lacey!!! Where at in WA you located? Check out our PNW Threads and PNW Steel Soldiers facebook. Short notice but we have a event coming up next weekend *labor day weekend* at fort worden. All are invited.

parklandtrans

Welcome my Friend,
I guarantee you will make lifetime Friends here...what better site to have then one that you can talk to pretty much anyone, anywhere in the world at anytime..!!! I have only been a member for a short while but I have saved a "HUGE CHUNK OF MONEY BY REACHING OUT AND PLUGGING INTO ALL OF THE MEMBERS USB PORTS FOR THE WEALTH OF INFORMATION THAT IS OUT THERE...AND I KNOW I SPEAK FOR PROBABLY MOST EVERY MEMBER.!!! Unless, we have some members out there who know everything..😯..lol...no but seriously, you could not have found a better Family to become part of..!!

Anyway, welcome aboard, have fun, make new friends and have a blast with your "NEW RIG"...very nice choice and I speak for everyone when I say send "LOTS OF PICTURES"...because if you don't...well, you probably know what will happen..!!!

Parkland Trans..(Bob Huke)
Shouting out from Tacoma, Wa..!!!
1-253-225-0441

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks