• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Washington

wiggall

A neighbor of mine wants to sell his Father-in-law's GMC I am not sure if it is an M211 or M135 as I have not seen it up close. If anyone is interested in it let me know and I will find out more about it.

kurtkds

Did somebody say Puyallup???

I thought I knew of all the ones in this area? This is news to me!!

BTW Scott, I saw you heading to Dan's a couple weeks ago, those 395's sure looked nice!

srodocker

Thats kurt! yea i love my 395s!!! theres a guy down caynon no not stevenanie. he has a cpl trucks at his shop then like 2 working trucks at his place. i bought my cargo cover from him last year.

ZackRidesRed

Thanks Dan and Scott, It was nice to get my hands on a deuce today. I cant wait to get one:jumpin:.

You know Mike, I know a guy with a Mighty Mite and green paper he would be willing to traid towards a deuce. . . just sayin rofl

kelsey palaniuk

welcome ZACK, I got the green blood when my wifes tribe bought my national guard units m35a2 and gave it to me for my service:jumpin:. Last year me and my wife and zack,my son, camped at camp david,arlington air show last year. We had so much fun talking with collectors that the wife wants a get a jeep to convoy in. theres a m35a3 on ebay right know in caldwell idaho 8500$ ...... plus you would drive by idahomotorpool, they sell vehicles,whats that about 300miles one way.

ZackRidesRed

Kelsey, congrats on the M35A2.

Thank you for the info, I'm not a fan of the M35A3 and I have nothing against IdahoMotorpool but their trucks cost a good bit more than what I have been seeing private party

srodocker

Kelsey I must have ran into you then last year at Arlington! you should come to the PNW Convoy the weekend after Arlington. I plan on being at both events again this year.

Fort Powell

Zack,
Congrats again on the Truck!

I am in the process of getting the truck you looked at in Silverdale.
Dan is going to help me with the recovery at the end of July.
I did not see any problems with the title but then I was looking at the truck for parts first.

Scott,
Where is the guy located in Puyallup that has truck parts?

Ed