• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hello of france

COMMANDCAR34

Hi I am happily integrate me in your forum which is very good.
I include two Reo M108 and M35A2 2.5 model and a change 29XS
Sorry for the mistakes of language because I speak your language very badly.

Regards Philip

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard and don't worry about the language, some of us don't do very well with it either.

:)

steve

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site, Philip. Your English is coming through fine.

We'd love to see pics of your stuff, having an M108 puts you in an exclusive club, having 2 is even more unusual.

CajunM35A2

Hello France!

I just returned from France last night, spending some time in Lyon and Grenoble. Do not worry about the language issue. Many of us in the US have not mastered English.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Hi from Ohio, your English is fine, we have members here who are still working on it
Yep....you fellows from up there speak a whole different kind....we can't always unnerstand ya'll.rofl

Welcome to the site Phillip....the love of the vehicles is what unites folks from around the world.

I also thank you and your country for the way our soldiers that did not make it home are honored in the military cemetaries you take such good care of.

zout

nopics

Just so we all get this straight - welcome aboard and a post is no good without pictures - so lets get with it.

We are visual people - pic - pics - pics otherwise it is all hear say coming from a 3rd party rumor.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your english is better than my French.:-D

Back in 2004 I had the privilege of supporting the 60th anniversary ceremonies at Normandy. I was very surprised at the number of restored US military vehicles and reenactors present. It seems France and other european countries have quite a MV restoration following. Also, for what it's worth, we US Soldiers received a very warm welcome and great hospitality from the French during our time there. It was much appreciated.[thumbzup]

WPNS421

Bienvenue au site, tu vais avoiur beaucoup de bonnes informations sur le site. Ily a beaucoup de Canadians Francais sur le site. Just saying hi and welcome.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks