• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help broken ip

MGD

I need help I went to loosen the lock nut on the fuel screw and the bolt broke off.Is there any way to fix this or do I need a new pump by the way pump not in budget at the moment.Thanks for any help or advice.
Mike

bottleworks

RE: broke pump

Bypassing the FDC will not help him. The adjustment is still needed with the FDC bypassed. A picture would be nice before anymore speculation is made. You do need to repair it for everything to work correctly.

Why were you trying to adjust it?

MGD

Its the stop plate screw.I was trying to loosen the locknut so I could turn up my fuel once I get my pyrometer.This was just going to be a prelimanary loosening and lubing and the screw came right off.

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
it is part of the fdc, just get a used one and replace it. the inner nut must be held with a very thin wrench while loosening the outer lock nut.

MGD

Thanks for all the replies.I guess I've got to pull off the fdc .I really thought this was the end of the world and was going to need a new pump.Cranetruck I'll check my local parts guy to see if he has one if not I'll pm you thanks.
Mike DeGaray

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks