• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help contacting Green Mountain Generators

jmenende

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I remember a while back that the owner of GMG posted some info on SS. I need to urgently order some special order remote start modules and I cant get a hold of them. Ive been calling since saturday and no answer. Left message, no call back. Submitted a request on their blog, nothing. Are they on vacation or what. If anyone knows the owners SS name I would like to message him directly. Thanks

jmenende

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Remote start controller. Had to contact inova directly and placed the order with them.

mciikurzroot

Supporting Vendor
Remote start controller. Had to contact inova directly and placed the order with them.
This is the smartest or best move, Peter makes the remote sets and green MG is just a supplier, reseller.. Peter is terrific at tech support and just all around good guy to deal with.. Best: mac/mc MCII

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks