• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help finding VIC-3 FFCS Vehicle PTT connector

Natenstein

Hey guys,

I'm trying to find the panel-mount connector used on the VIC-3 FFCS for the "Vehicle PTT" connection and the pinout. I'm looking for the one in the picture.

ffcs.jpg

Thanks a bunch

Last edited:

Wire Fox

Is your's missing or just damaged? If you still have a legible part number available, I know a guy that does nothing but connectors and has pretty much everything. He hooked me up with a 14 pin PT06 connector I needed for my PRC-138 and it only cost me all of about $16 delivered, brand new. He's a cash- & check-only, phone- and mail order-only kind of guy, so I'll give you his contact information if you think you've got the numbers off of it or a cable meant to connect to it.

Natenstein

I have a unit that is missing this connector. Availability/access is not the issue. I just need the part number. I've tried searching from picture on the web, but not having any luck.