• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help / Fred368

azlady

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need to post a classified ad to sell past deceased husbands duce and a half with trailer. I have tried to post this ad and cannot. Can someone please help me with this.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You have to have a premium membership to use the classifieds $15 year .Click on the resources button at the top of the page ,then click the bottom choice ; upgrade to premium membership.

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Of course we will help. As soon as we confirm this, I will allow her access to post in the classifieds. I called the cell number that was posted back in June when they were traveling and broke down. I left a message.

If this indeed is Fred, then I am very saddened and sorry to hear this news. The SteelSoldiers site with try our best to help however we can.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Of course we will help. As soon as we confirm this, I will allow her access to post in the classifieds. I called the cell number that was posted back in June when they were traveling and broke down. I left a message.
If this indeed is Fred, then I am very saddened and sorry to hear this news. The SteelSoldiers site with try our best to help however we can.
Thank you DH.

If ya can't fix her account, I will gladly pay the fee for her.

eagle4g63

This exact thing is why I will probably stay with this sight as long as I or it can be. I am really happy to see this type of kindness coming out of this sight.[thumbzup]

Now for the other nincompoops out there that want rules bent just cause they don't like them..........

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
This is what we do folks.

In good times or bad, births and deaths, the SS family takes care of its own.

We have an occasional stinker pop up (and weeded out) but for the most part everybody on this site are good folks.

Our condolences go out to the family and friends of Fred.

azlady

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for info

Thanks for letting me know that I have to be a paid member to post classifieds. My husband was a member but I do not know his name on the site. I know some of you know him because you helped us out when we drove his duce from PA to Az and it broke down in Arkansas and New Mexico. I am selling this because I need the money. He really talking to people on the site.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If it is Fred, this saddens me. We will ALWAYS help out in situations like this. There are dozens of folks, if not a hundred, who would have paid that $15 if it were necessary. Ma'am, this forum will assist in any way possible!

azlady

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes I am Fred's wife. He died on Oct 29 of heart failure. His health slowly got worse after his stroke in July of 2010. He loved living in AZ and was grateful for all of the help that the members gave him when the duce broke down. He was going to the VA in AZ twice a week because of all of his problems. Thanks for the kind words and for allowing me to post on the site. Sorry I did not remember the old account name.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Yes I am Fred's wife. He died on Oct 29 of heart failure. His health slowly got worse after his stroke in July of 2010. He loved living in AZ and was grateful for all of the help that the members gave him when the duce broke down. He was going to the VA in AZ twice a week because of all of his problems. Thanks for the kind words and for allowing me to post on the site. Sorry I did not remember the old account name.
I certainly don't want to get too personal, or get into your business, but if Fred was going to the VA I assume he was a Veteran.
That peaks my interest and makes you sorta like family.

If I can be of any service...advise on VA stuff or whatever...please PM me with your needs...maybe I can help....or direct you to someone who can.

You are not alone...just far away.

GOD BLESS

RAYZER

Azlady..Im very sorry to hear that Fred has passed,i remember reading the thread when the deuce broke down,im glad that some folks from steel soldiers were able to help out.
We will remember Fred for a long time to come.

Stay well.
Ray

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Folks, do we have any members in the Pearce Arizona area? Who's closest?

I sure would like to offer a POC in the area to assist with anything Deb could use assistance with.