• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

help i need a cucv key asap

jjfricko

sorry for posting this but i need a cucv blazer key if anyone lives in the west michigan area please pm me if you have one or if anyone can send me one it would be appreciated. thanks

Westech

CPL
are you locked out of the door or to start it? If its just to start replace the lock cylinder.. there like 12 bucks and you can rent the tool to do it fr free at autozone or orileys.... I found it checper in the long run to replace the door locks and the ingnition cylinder.

topgun217

I found this in the FAQ section at the top of CUCV page , page 2 or 3 I believe

RE: Re: M1009 Key same as M1031?
Hey, I want in on this horse-beating rank-building stuff, too! Yeah, we all know that the blank is B and the blind code is 73Y2. I hear rumors that those details are in a FAQ somewhere... most likely in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying "Beware of The Leopard". But how about the cutting code: That's 313531! And the blank: Jet calls it a B49. Ilco uses yet another number; they call it S1098B! I could list the cut depths and spaces, but wouldn't it be better if I did that in a different post? :mrgreen:

To use the key, insert it in the lock and then turn it either clockwise or counterclockwise, as required. That would be deasil or widdershins, respectively, in very old vehicles.

I can't let a chance to post a picture go by!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks