• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help! I Need Tow Shackles

dabtl

I need a pair of tow shackles for the M135/M211 deuce. The front and rear are the same.

Do you have a pair? Shackles, I mean.

Carter

Just measured them and the shackle eyes are 15/16" and the pins are slightly smaller, more like 7/8" I got these 20+ years ago off of the front of a M 135 wreck at Winers, I just wasn't sure they are the correct ones and what you need.

rhinob

:deadhorse:

I hate to resurrect this subject, but my M1009 came without shackles (all four missing), the number do-dad on the front, and the brush guard. I got the guard thanks to CW Tucker. Still looking for the rest. The local truck shop doesn't have the right size, though they have many types. Those shackles are a b**** to find.
aua

Oldfart

So, are Carter's shackles for sale and if so how much? I am looking for a pair myself. As well as a couple of rear bumperettes.

Oldfart

Drat! Well, I will keep looking. I took a recount and I actually need 3 for my truck and 4 for my van body. I haven't measured the van body lift shackles yet, but they look to be the same as the lift shackles on the truck. ~ Thanks for letting me know they sold.

Oldfart

It makes me glad I got some M37 parts trucks back when they were more available. Now I need to scrounge up some M211/M135 spares. ~~ Wonder if GL could make some money like they do with SF97's and sell shackles and headlights when you exit the facility?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks