• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help ID Wiper Flange Part

I was working on deuce wipers and somehow lost the brass piece that connects the wiper (outside the cab) to the threaded post that comes from inside the cab. It has teeth on it that the wiper slides over. I can’t find that little part or even exactly what it is called. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

biscuitwhistler37

I was working on deuce wipers and somehow lost the brass piece that connects the wiper (outside the cab) to the threaded post that comes from inside the cab. It has teeth on it that the wiper slides over. I can’t find that little part or even exactly what it is called. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
20240424_131826_(1).jpg
20240424_131833_(1).jpg

Mine are a little..... Creative. I think what you're looking for is in here, unless you have electric wiper motors. Screenshot_20240424-133801.png

Last edited:

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
..................... I can’t find that little part or even exactly what it is called. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
So, you have the electric wipers....

Your little part is called "tapered splined bushing" and you can get it here (just to name one of possible sources):
https://www.oshkoshequipment.com/products/detail/71/1607/Windshield-Wiper-Motor-Arm-Splined-Bushing

TM 9-2320-361-24P (Aug 2006), Fig. 173, item 38, part # 82484, NSN 5365-00-946-2231

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks