• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help identify parts inside my S-250/G - eventually for sale

tim292stro

Hi,

I purchased an S-250/G shelter from SS member JesusGatos this spring. Inside was a bunch of gear I need to tear out, since I'm doing a conversion to a camper and updating the comms gear (with civilian stuff). Once identified, I will put this stuff in a classified to sell it.

0930141056.jpg

There are two rack mounted units that seem to be something called an ARIS Multi-Channel device, and some kind of mutliplexer, along with a power supply:
0930141056b.jpg

These two boxes:
0930141056a.jpg

No idea what these are (and the picture is blurry to boot):
0930141056c.jpg

But this one had a some information on it identifying it as some form of inductor (saturable reactor), no part number I could find though:
0930141056d.jpg

These was also a bundle of cables (two cables), with good ends still protected by their caps:
0930141057b.jpg

Part numbers for the cables are here:
0930141057.jpg
0930141057a.jpg

If you know anything about the above, please chime in - this is not a classified, I'm not taking offers or selling yet, just doing my homework.

KsM715

Pic #3. On the left is a SB-4151 Power Distribution Unit PDU, right is O-1814 Reference Frequency Oscillator RFO. Used on the GRC-206 radio pallet. I actually installed a whole 206 pallet in a S-250 shelter when I was in USAF for in-the-field radio maintenance work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks