• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help identify

rbaldauf

I bought an M-43 from a widow, last night I was over getting the (what I thought)
was the last of the parts and brought these home. 4 artic doors, part numbers 19207-11661668-1 and -2. Part numbers 11661669-1 and -2, Stop Assembly right and left. Part numbers 11661611, Pin Retaining, fixed door, 2ea, and last part number 11661598-1, hinge assembly, 4 of those. There is a little bag with two drawings from the tank command included, one about a gun mount modification, and the other showing the install of these doors.
Why the old timer would have these is beyond me, sure don't belong on an ambulance. The canvas on the doors is the newer canvas and it is stenciled MFR 54799. Great shape. Never installed, all but 2 of the brackets are still in the paper it came wrapped in. If anyone could tell me what these are for I'd appreciate it. Might as well tell me how much they are worth too. Can't see me keeping these forever, like all the rest of my junk/treasures.

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those are Gama Goat doors. You have 2 sets of doors.

The other parts go with them. You may be missing a bag of hardware(bolts). Your also missing the small window panel that goes between the windshields and the door.

I recently paid $100 for a complete set.

Last edited:

rbaldauf

gama goat doors

thanks to everyone! I did put them on the classifieds, I think they are sold but haven't got the check yet. As soon as I do I'll remove them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks