• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help identifying this generator

thtrev2001

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I picked up a couple of these generators and noticed they were a little different. I need help identifying what they were used for, how can I find this plug and can I convert it to a standard 110 v outlet plug. I put some fresh gas in it, topped off the oil and 2 pulls later it was running steady and strong. Thanks for any help.IMG_0400.jpgIMG_0397.jpgIMG_0401.jpg

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That panel does not appear to be the same as is shown in that file. Does it look original to the machine?

Bmxenbrett

I would make sure they produce power and the correct HZ before you go any further. If they do what you want i would just cut the wires behind that plug and install a normal 120v outlet. Will take some carefull cutting....or you could just install a outdoor electrical box and cover.

thtrev2001

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The panel certainly looks original to the machine. I couldn't find any manual online that seems to represent this generator. I know that it was used by the DoD, but thats it. I'm not sure which agency etc.
I know I can probably just cut the wires, but I was really hoping to find out what it was used for. Thanks for your input

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks