• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help identifying...?

JxxxOxxxE

I got this trailer is a trade package deal, but I can not find a data plate. It looks like it's missing from where it should be on the tongue.

I've searched medic trailer, fold down sides, enclosed.... Maybe I'm blind... 20200126_135651.jpg20200126_135957.jpg20200126_135742.jpg20200126_135734.jpg

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Christmas lights and the Red Cross are previous owner add ons and I’m not talking about Uncle.

JxxxOxxxE

The Christmas lights and the Red Cross are previous owner add ons and I’m not talking about Uncle.

I was sure the Xmas lights were addons.. Lol... I wasn't sure about the cross though... The electric panel looks original military to me

JxxxOxxxE

That is a sweet looking trailer! What do you plan on doing with it?

Actually that was semi my next question.

While it would make an awesome start to a adventure/camping/expedition/welding traiker, I think I am going to sell it...

M448 for sale doesn't show much... Any guess on value.?