• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HELP!! M1031 at Sierra Depot (Herlong CA)

Crash_AF

I hate double posting, but I need to make a decision in the next 24 hours on what I'm going to do.

I won a 1031 at Sierra that for whatever reason GL didn't put an EUC on so now I'm scrambling to get it moved. My budget won't allow shipment, so I either need it moved off the base so I can plan better or I have to leave Wed night for a solo drive out and back to get it to make it work with my schedule. If ANYONE in the Reno area could help me out, I'd be super appreciative.

Thanks,
Joe

Dieselsmoke

Bummer, wish I had known earlier since I just left my place which is no more than 20 miles from Herlong as the crow flies. Won't be back up there until the 22nd.

AaronHorrocks

DUDE!

My girlfriend and I are driving to Colorado in a couple of weeks. Does this M1031 run? we could drive it out to you for a small fee!

email me at aaronhorrocks at hotmail dot com

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks