• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help moving an m35A3 from Drum

jrv7874

So I guess it time for me stop lurking, and actually post something. I just bought a M35A3 last night at fort drum, and haven't figured out exactly how to get it home. If anyone would be willing to trailer a deuce from Drum to Rochester NY, or had any other ides it would be greatly appreciated.

-James

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, after three years of lurking, it's probably time to make a post. WELCOME!

lonegunman

I bought my A3 in Georiga in mid-Janurary. My EUC is chugging along and might take another month or so. You should have a little time. If you can find someone to check and see if it has fluids all you might need is a set of batts to go for a drive.

jrv7874

Yeah I agree I should have plenty of time to get things figured out. I just don't want to be that guy asking for help moving a truck last minute

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
PM sent

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks