• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HELP, NEED LMTV/FMTV SPARE ASAP!!!! Leadville Colorado Area.

astacey1403

Afternoon everyone,

I got myself in a bit of a pickle today while I was out trailing up Weston Pass with my 98 M1079. At some point while plowing through snow I cut the side wall of the driver front tire. I did not realize in time that the tire was leaking and once we noticed it was a bit to late and to top that off CTIS was not working. The cut had already grown beyond the point of saving the tire, so I tried to just limp the truck back to cell service. I was hoping to see if there was anyone in the Colorado area that might be kind enough to lend a ready to use spare so I can get the truck back home. I would be able to pick up and return it washed. We are a bit tight at the moment and would not be able to purchase a full tire till this next month which will leave the truck on the trail for a few weeks. I can be available basically any time and if anyone would like some trade work for helping me out of this mess I would be more than willing!

Thanks for your time,

coachgeo

didn't respond yesturday so a notification of a message didn't get your hopes up or distract you from other tasks..... so its a day later now... hope you found something and are back on the road.

Best of luck, Drive Safe.

astacey1403

didn't respond yesturday so a notification of a message didn't get your hopes up or distract you from other tasks..... so its a day later now... hope you found something and are back on the road.

Best of luck, Drive Safe.
I found some cheap spares that are out of the state I am going to try and have shipped up hear. I had to leave the truck where it was for the time being and will hopefully be getting a spare on it soon! thanks for the reply!

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I found some cheap spares that are out of the state I am going to try and have shipped up hear. I had to leave the truck where it was for the time being and will hopefully be getting a spare on it soon! thanks for the reply!
Check with ranchers supply in lamar