• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help! Need trailer out of Dover NJ ASAP

HAWKMAN

It looks like the guy that told me he would do this now decided not to! so now I'm left with getting this full trailer out of Picatinny by Thursday. The unit is a total of 26' with towing bar but trailer itself is 19'.Tires are shot so it needs to be put on lowboy trailer...even if it is removed and stored until I can get someone to pick-up and bring home I would GREATLY appreciate this..and plan on paying for this service. Thanks!!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can't help with the trailer.

But this post with the "Help" is Moderator Approved. So no reporting :mrgreen:

HAWKMAN

Thank you[thumbzup]...and thanks to all that helped with contact info for truckers...I was able to get someone that will pick-up this trailer tomorrow morning........whew....talk about down to the wire!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks