• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help Needed Trailer Mounted Air Compressor

marsman

All,

I am interested in one of the below listed trailer mounted air compressors. Can anyone provide any advise or reading material? I have not been able to find much here or on the web describing the compressors/uses/repair parts so on. Anyone that owns one or has used one, I could use your advise.

Thanks in advance,

Ingersoll-Rand MC-A2
Davey 7MC2A
Keco 7MC3A

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, this will help a lot. I will start looking for an IR now. :beer:
I'm not familiar with the military IR's , but the civilian models are known for electricial gremilins . And if you don't bleed off the air when shuting down there isa ceramic seperator filter that blows , they then blow oil out of the compressor section down the hose. I got a ro year old Schramm 85 that out performed the brand new 125 IR we bought . Dumped the IR and still got the Schramm.2cents

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks