• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help needed

fred368

can anyone please help me im moveing from pa to az and my duce left me sit in arkansas i need someone who could haul it to az its a duece and trailor if anyone could help me get it out here to my new home id be so greatful. Fred

Alredneck

Banned
Where in AR is it. If not to far I am in Memphis, TN and it can be stored here for however long. I do go to AZ but have no plans to go to that beautiful state right now. ( Love it there, if it wasnt for my boys here in TN I would be out west ) I am also headed to OKC in the next few days so can get it a lil farther west if anyone has a place to put it up. What type of trailer is involved also. I can pull them all but prior planning prevents piss poor performance!

fred368

its in western ak morrilton just off of 40 the trailor is a m105 loaded duce is loaded with my house stuff as well

fred368

also i think the problem is the primary fuel filter i have a new one just couldnt get the filter off to replace it

fred368

also if someone in az is going east and could give me a ride maybe i can repair the duce and drive it back home i just need a ride there and a hand to replace the filter and fire it up any help would be of great help to us as most of our stuff we need is locked in it its a shop van duce

ARYankee

I can help you out. I can go get it and store it at my house in Benton as long as necessary. I'm not too far from Morrilton. I know of someone with a towbar that I can borrow and get it. Just let me know.

ARYankee

Not a problem Fred. I'm just glad I could help and got there in time. I'll do a good job babysitting it for you :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks