• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help picking up m818 Redstone/Huntsville Alabama

drpete12

Hi Guys,

I just got my final paid in full notice and have 10 days to get the truck from Redstone. if there is anyone in the area that could pick it up and store it a few days untill I could get there to get it that would be great.

If Anyone is doing a run and could aid in getting it here I am open to listening to those options as well.

You can pm me or cessnatwin in regards to this or call cessnatwin (Chris) at the following number:

727-420-9997

Thanks,

Peter

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
PCTrans is your man if WM is unavailable

3dAngus

Yeah, that helps. There is someone in the Tampa area that makes runs up this way from time to time and helps out with fellow SSers. Now if I could just remember who that was...

I think it was the same as mentioned by Clinto, PCTRANS. Yep, He is in Bradenton. I would check with him, because he could get it close by if he is coming this way.

Ruppster

Member of questionable origins
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Guys,

If Anyone is doing a run and could aid in getting it here I am open to listening to those options as well.

Too bad it won't fit in to the back of an M129 trailer. There's another SS member in the Tampa area that has an M129 trailer up that way that he's trying to get brought down. He currently has it listed on UShip. Come to think of it, guess it's a good thing it won't fit as the M129 can't haul all that much weight anyhow. Maybe you can drive the M818 down and bring his trailer with you to help offset the cost of fuel. :)

As far as my truck and trailer a 5 ton would put me over the weight on my tags so I'm out. Not to mention it would cost about $1,200 in fuel round trip plus permits.

Anyhow, glad to hear they cleared your EUC. If you need a hand working on it let me know.

PCTrans is your man if WM is unavailable

From what I understand he's getting out of the hauling business. With the cost of things lately I don't blame him. He had his trucks and trailers listed in the classifieds for a while.

Ruppster

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If Wreckerman recovers it for you he can tell you it's condition. Drive it back if it's OK.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks