• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help sourcing a HEMTT cab

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WESTFOLK has at least one. Send him a PM. I am not sure if he wants to part with it, but you could check.

srodocker

welcome to steel soldiers

wow i need to come check that out sometime. have any pics?

you should check out the link in my sig for the mini rally 4 and then look up the PNW 2011 third annual convoy.

ACBMWM#

Got a few leads. Talked to Ted he is going to send over some photos from what I hear though his cabs are a little rough.
I found one guy with a pretty nice Mk48 cab. Just waiting to hear back!
Hopefully I can get this bad boy ready for the summer. Everything has been repaired except for the cosmetic portions.

tcody

The MK48 and HEMTT cabs are different. The MK48's are on GL all the time. NOS one on CO last year for $200. Keep looking until you find a good one at the right price. I would be interested in the N10 you have - How did you get that in the country - I didn't think they met EPA?

Stalwart

The Mk48 has a sliding roof for the passenger and the HEMTT has a stupid plug. Damon added the sliding roof section to my HEMTT when he built it up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks