• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help to id truck in old pic.

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like a GMC Deuce M-135/M-211 I allways get it mixed up on those trucks which one is single rear wheel and which is dual ,but from what I can see it looks like the single wheel bed which would run single rear 11.00-20's vs. 9.00-20's on the dual rear wheel truck. Hope that helps!
popacom :beer:

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is a single wheel M135 but it looks like the bed and frame have been stretched??? Pass on it if that is the case.

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What?
All I see is a radiator housing and an exhaust stack,
Looks like a tractor cowl to me.
Are you looking at the yellow in the fore ground or the red truck in the background?

Mandalore

wow i didnt even notice the truck in the back ground I thought everyone was talking about the yellow thing in the foreground. I was about to pipe in that it looked like a Really big, weird, A/C - Heater combo.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
wow i didnt even notice the truck in the back ground I thought everyone was talking about the yellow thing in the foreground. I was about to pipe in that it looked like a Really big, weird, A/C - Heater combo.
Don't feel bad, one day soon you will be so good at this that all it will take is a glimpse of OD under a tarp as you drive by and you will be slamming on the brakes to see what it is . . .

phantomjeep

Red truck in the back

Still looking for the other photos, I was there to look at buying the yellow air compressor. It has a unique international Harvester engine powering it, a 6 cylinder 100 hp diesel UD18A only about 900 made in the late 40's. Parts are like od parts hard to come by!!!!! Hope to restore the big 6 and run it again.

Attachments