• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help w/MKT-85

thtrev2001

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Finally took delivery of these two MKT's. Alas no MBU's but thats ok, we are going to put some propane burners in place of the MBUs' which will work for our purposes. We found some replacement parts and manual for MBU's (see attached photo) was wondering what they are and are they of any value to anyone. We are a Boy Scout troop and would love to recoup some of the funds spent on the trailers. There also some cords for lights I'm assuming and some pressure hoses, all new. Thanks for any help.

Attachments

WPNS421

If anyone needs parts for the MKT I have a whole bunch including complete side canopies, heat shield for the grill, all the cabinets, extra MBUs. I also have a complete MKT for sale or trade. PM me

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks