• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

help window problems

HASSON1911

so i have a 68 deuce with a hard top. the other day i noticed there was a gap between the passenger window and the hardtop. upon further inspection he hard top was only held on by 3 out of the 14 bolts that should be there from the last guy who owned itaua so i replaced all those in hope that it would fix the gap but its still there. is it possible the window got bent out. if so can it be fixed. and has anybody had any problems like this

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are adjustments.

Proper window adjustment is completely covered in TM9-2320-361-20.

Chapter 11, paragraph 6.

HASSON1911

well the last of the bolts went in the cab i tweak with the window. and there is still a little gap. considerably less than what there was to begin with. and now my doors close a lot easier now. ill take this as a victory[thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks