• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help with Cab restoration M813

zxmedic

Ok with the way yours is pictured on the left two 570 wires the rear left post one wire576 on the right 571,575jumper to the post behind it where loom 575 connects.
Thank you have looked through the TM and lots of schematics. Doesn't actually show the numbers ..

zxmedic

uploadfromtaptalk1397585172580.jpguploadfromtaptalk1397585220943.jpguploadfromtaptalk1397585264006.jpg

So far the new front harness is installed. New fenders on , front axle rebuilt instruments back in truck is running , now to tackle the transfer case lever and winch pto both are seized,

zxmedic

Does anyone know where you get power for the Jacobs brake I made the mistake of not looking before I replaced the harness

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks