• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help with lighting No lights at all m1008

acesneights1

I think there is a junk yard close with 3 cucv's. I wana go check it out once I get mine running.
If you saw them on CL it was probably Levielles in Somers. They sold one and are keeping the other. The one they sold they screwed me on. I had cash in hhand and was ready to pick it up the next day. It was super super mint and they called and said they couldn't sell it because they had no title. It came from Broad Brook FD. They didin't need a title in CT for a municipal owned vehichle. I told them but they still wouldn't sell it. Someone there or a buddy of someone there wanted that truck. The one I got from Manchester is pretty nice but that one had a bran new Crate 6.5 in it. Turbo install would have been cake. Already had the right heads.

acesneights1

Well, I finally resolved this problem but putting the headlights on relays. It seems the headlights were just too much draw with halogen bulbs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks