• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help with PA M35A2 Auction Inspection

m38inmaine

I live in Maine so I was hoping to find someone near Mechanicsburg to look at one for me. I know I am crazy thinking I can drive it back but thats my plan. No titles required here for +10 years old so regisration is not an issue. Any help would be appreciated.

SSG Mark Burgess (RET)

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
I'll also be headed up there next week or the one after that. When things firm up i'll let you know.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Mark: i now it does not always work with the GL folks but give them a call and see if they know if it started or has other major issues. The contact info on the bottom of the GL lot detail sheet has a contact number. I am two hours South and the time is the major issue otherwise I would swing up there for you in the M1009. I know mine started right up and other than airing up a tire I drove it 300 miles without an issue in my BDU's I would consider driving it if you can but the thing I noticed when picking up the M1009 is that GL did not let us drive it out of their lot even though it too started right up. I had to tow it out of their lot to have my son drive it home in ACU's It is one benefit of having an ID card when picking them up. PM me if you get in a pinch and I will see what we can do for you.

God bless and thanks for your service

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks