• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help With Pick-Up Mechanicsburg, PA

justinramani

Hello,

I purchased a trailer mounted MEP-003 a few weeks back. My shipper has been playing games with me and keeps canceling. I am on the verge of losing my generator/trailer because GL is going to consider it abandoned this week! Can someone PLEASE help me? I just need it pulled off the GL lot. I am willing to pay someone to help me out. I cant afford to lose $2,000 on this. Someone please help me out. The item can be picked up on Tuesday before 1:30 pm. It should be able to simply be towed. Tires are good and have air.

Thanks,

Justin

skpromotionsllc

Force Multiplier
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Call these guys:
Showroom Transport
1-800-462-0038 SALES OFFICE
(207) 784-4646 SALES OFFICE FAX
(703) 495-0899 BILLING OFFICE
(703) 690-4644 BILLING OFFICE FAX

justinramani

Hi,

Thanks for the numbers. I dont know that I have time right now to deal with another shipper/broker. If they drop the ball (like my last broker did) I am going to forfeit the entire lot. I only have tomorrow to get it figured out. Feeling a little stressed right now.

Justin

phreakboy4

I wish I would have know about this sooner, was just up that way a few days ago. Is there anyway to get an extension or something? Also if someone can just get it off the lot I could always get it from them and store it for a bit if need be or helped get it shipped.