• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

help with power steering conversion.

TheLakeRat

Howdy Folks, first time poster here. I normally just find what i need by searching and i know the info is here somewhere but i cannot, for the life of me, find it again.

What I'm looking for was some info on using a Garrison control valve to replace the stock drag link on a M35a3.

Someone has done it on here before and i read some info on it but i still can't find it.

I already have the ram and pump in place i just need a part number for that valve so i can get it finished up.

Please help so i can get this ol girl driving again.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do a google search like this
site;steelsoldiers;garrison control valve deuce
From there you are going to have to do some reading

TheLakeRat

Thanks to the mod who put my post in the right place!

Thanks Porky, I've already read for a month before i asked for help. This is the reason i didn't want to ask for help because everyone just tell me to do more searching. Terribly sorry for wasting your time.I'll keep reading.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's not that it's wasting my time it's more of sorting though what your looking for . I'm sure there has been more than 1 part number posted depending on how it was done. Myself I don't see anything wrong with stock steering , but if I was to add power steering I would use a Saginaw steering box . Every truck I've owed with garrison set ups wandered . From 70's F-250's to my buddies dual front axle FWD concrete mixers. Keeping the valve adjusted was never ending.

deathrowdave

Just got back to looking at SS , health been a little sour recently !! I used a Garrison Power Assist on my truck . It works great !! Can anyone help with info on how to clear the PMs . I used the tab to empty folder and answered Yes when ask but still full !!! Must be a KY thing "Brains" !!!! Any help would be great at this time !!

deathrowdave

I got it all straightened out !!!! Thanks again for all the help!! I have been a few days wandering what the heck , it will not clear out !!! I guess I need smarter than the machine !!! Thanks again and be safe playing stuff is heavy !!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks