• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help With Wiring in Battery Box

jim1131

I relocated my batteries and removed the passenger side battery box to allow for more room for after market seats but Im not sure if I need all the power wires connected to the power strip. I know that my heater blower gets its power from there but whats going on in the panel behind the passenger seat? Other than the trans relay and probably the reset switch what else do I need there? I know that theres a technical manual and I did download it and checked for the schematics but couldn't find the one I need. The truck is a 2007 1165 model and im using manual TB 9-2320-335 13&P. Any help is appreciated, thank you in advance

Attachments

jim1131

This may help with the trans wiring.
Thank you for the attachment but I have all the transmission wires figured out. Theres a harness that come out of the passenger side tunnel underneath the windshield and goes all the way back to the box behind the passenger seat. It doesn't look like its part of the transmission harness and all the boot connectors are plugged but its receiving power from the power strip. Im trying to figure out what this harness is for and if I can remove it. Also I need to know where 651A & 660A wires are going to, they are both connected to the power strip.

Attachments

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you for the attachment but I have all the transmission wires figured out. Theres a harness that come out of the passenger side tunnel underneath the windshield and goes all the way back to the box behind the passenger seat. It doesn't look like its part of the transmission harness and all the boot connectors are plugged but its receiving power from the power strip. Im trying to figure out what this harness is for and if I can remove it. Also I need to know where 651A & 660A wires are going to, they are both connected to the power strip.
That harness feeds the windshield deicer box That would be on the A-pillar.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks