• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help

ARMYMARK

Need a glow plug controller card if anyone has a spare or one they dont need i will take it off our hands. Thank you guys for all your helpfull information

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In the future, please give a meaningful title.

HELP is reserved for serious breakdowns, etc.

Contact antennaclimber. He has new ones for <$150

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry dont post much didnt mean to ofeend

Didn't offend, just that when people have a breakdown the HELP gets peoples attention.

Also check fleabay for controller cards.

Before installing the new card, use the troubleshooting section of TM 9-2320-289-20 for a step-by-step procedure to test the system.

ARMYMARK

Ok will do, and again thank you for all you guys do. Your info is the golden ticket for first time cucv owners such as myself. I love this 1009 and am trying to keep the operating system as original as possible. When i picked it up from shelby it didnt have a card. I had csm davis get it off base for me, met up with him picked her up and brought her home. I replaced the starter bypassed the controller card with a manual switch and she fired right up just awsome man

3dAngus

Also, now that you have 5 posts in, you can, and should, put this up in the classified as a wanted ad. It doesn't belong in the boards.

Thanks, and welcome aboard. Good luck.