• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The posting rules have changed since you signed up with the site.

We have discussed the "classified" issue on a daily basis for the last few months.

Also when you title a thread, please use something meaningful. I thought your Deuce was broken down and you needed "help" with it.

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
READ the rules when you sign up for your account! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
The rules where 5 post when he signed up a year and a half ago. Have you reread the rules since you signed up? I have.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
READ the rules when you sign up for your account! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
When he signed up in january 2010 you only needed 5 posts to post in the classifieds so he probaly did read the rules when he signed up , but you haven't been here long enough to know the old classified rules . That changed a couple months ago.

Edit ; Warthog if you look at Ripcord01 sign-up date he has only been here 7 weeks .

Last edited:

barnetc1

sure are a bunch of smart ass people on here. can nobody post anything without a smartass comment. did not want to sell what i have on here anyway.

Ripcord01

Warthog , thanks for the info. I didn't join for the classifieds. So when I read the section that is related to vendors and sells ,I was just like okay! Not being aware of a date change "PORKY" thanks for the update !

91W350

help

I was like Warthog, jumped right in to see where you were broken down. I am off today and if you were within three hundred miles, I was going to make smoke your way. There are a bunch of great guys here that will go out of their way to get you rolling again, or to help you make a safe exit. Posting a help thread in the deuce forum will get pretty much instant attention. Glen

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
sure are a bunch of smart ass people on here. can nobody post anything without a smartass comment. did not want to sell what i have on here anyway.
The classified ad thing gets asked almost daily and those of us that are on here daily get tired of seeing the same thing asked over and over again, and your right about some being quick to be a smart ass but comments like yours WILL NOT win you any friends. Do a quick search about the classifieds and you will see what I mean. Oh and everybody should put more thought into their thread titles to make the search easier to navigate.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
A while back, we had a post hoe who posted crap post to get his count, as he posted, the needed count kept going up,, hence the 100 rule, this post hoe got booted not once but TWICE

posting HELP in the deuce section for crap like this will get you REAL close to getting booted., as stated before, we have members all across the country that will stop what thay are doing, go many many miles OUT OF THER WAY, to held a stranded SSer

KsM715

And that in itself is not a smart ass comment?

If you dont want to sell it here then WTH are you doing asking about posting in the classifieds?

If your thin skinned you probably wont make it to 100 posts. If you can just let it roll off and have a sense of humor you'll fit right in.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
sure are a bunch of smart ass people on here. can nobody post anything without a smartass comment. did not want to sell what i have on here anyway
"so I'm just gonna take my ball and go home you big buncha boogerheads" is how I imagine he finished that thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.