• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODdave

Billy bobbed ,You and Porky must hang out at the same diner! I am as cool as cool gets. I have flies knocking on my door to come on and hang out with me I am so cool. rofl

I must know, are eastern* flies differnt? Up here they like to hang out on HOT, SMELLY, SH**.......Just curious.....

Last edited:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimpy, I think you'll be safe unless Mangus makes the classifieds post count 14K or something.;-)

I actually like the heat. It sure beats freezing my a$$ off. I didn't like being locked up in prison all day today though.

I was at the prison working today. I was still locked up just the same though right in the middle of the general population.

Ripcord01

I must know, are sothern flies differnt? Up here they like to hang out on HOT, SMELLY, SH**.......Just curious.....
Did you graduate from school? Read what you wrote! Southern is spelled as such, different, is as such, and dumb ass What would a southern fly be doing in the North, North is up South is down.. Get off my case..

ODdave

Did you graduate from school? Read what you wrote! Southern is spelled as such, different, is as such, and dumb ass What would a southern fly be doing in the North, North is up South is down.. Get off my case..
roflThats fine, I actualy did graduate as well as recived a FULL RIDE scholarship to Northwestern auto/ diesel in ohio (paid by the school). Im sorry that my grammer or spelling is a little off, I work 9 hours a day in a biulding that has been 93-96 degrees the majority of the day. But wait, when i get home i work till 10pm on these **** green trucks. Sorry I am a little tired @ 11pm. Also i apologise for myself not paying attention to where you are from, read the whole thread and got confused. Guess your posts where not notable enough for me to remeber......

LMAO, I may not be an english major but at least flies are not atracted to me......:roll:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This thread is like a train wreck. I want to not look but I just keep coming back to it. :cookoo:

I'll see if it gets deleted tomorrow. Everyone have a good night.

Ripcord01

QUOTE=ODdave;868086]roflThats fine, I actualy did graduate as well as recived a FULL RIDE scholarship to Northwestern auto/ diesel in ohio (paid by the school). Im sorry that my grammer or spelling is a little off, I work 9 hours a day in a biulding that has been 93-96 degrees the majority of the day. But wait, when i get home i work till 10pm on these **** green trucks. Sorry I am a little tired @ 11pm. Also i apologise for myself not paying attention to where you are from, read the whole thread and got confused. Guess your posts where not notable enough for me to remeber......

LMAO, I may not be an english major but at least flies are not atracted to me......:roll:[/QUOTE]

All in a days work. All in good spirits.. I didnt say attracted,I said they were knocking on the door. Just a fun anoligy..

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I must know, are eastern* flies differnt? Up here they like to hang out on HOT, SMELLY, SH**.......Just curious.....
ODDave you just have to take the fact that ripcord is just a troll who goes from thread to thread making a bunch of useless posts ant trying to start feuds . Just look at this thread he has started sh** with at least 3 members . He must not be taking his required medication or something. As I said earlier he has ISSUES and everyone of his posts brings more proof. :cookoo::cookoo::cookoo:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.