• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

helping a plain jane M35A2 with M-series updates...questions

Adamlee

ALCON -

My rusty old '70 deuce is as plain as they come - never got the heater/slave adapter updates; no winch, no hardtop, plain plain PLAIN.

All the parts/complete kits are advertised by everyone under the sun, but half the time they are out of stock - I'm not knockin anyone, just had that happen a number of times so I'm looking for individuals/vendors who reliably and regularly stock these items -

1. hot water heater kit, either in a box (priciest) or good take off from parts trucks(cheapest)

2. windshield wiper upgrade - saturn/etc probably still stock the ANCO kit, does anyone else? I read the tutorial online here to DIY, is that pretty much a straightforward deal?

OK I'm fried...gotta leave work before I really lose it....TIA, all..

adam

Attachments

dm22630

RE: helping a plain jane M35A2 with M-series updates...quest

Is that an electrical shelter in the back? Want to sell it? PM me! :mrgreen:

Why buy the wiper upgrades?? Replace the blades from ODIron & put some rain-x on it. Thats all I did & am very happy with the results.

Also....looks pretty rust/dent free! Good job! [thumbzup]

wsucougarx

RE: helping a plain jane M35A2 with M-series updates...quest

First and foremost (IMHO) CARC! It will turn your plain plain into a pretty dog gone good looking plain that will motivate you!!

Adamlee

Re: RE: helping a plain jane M35A2 with M-series updates...q

dm22630 said:
Also....looks pretty rust/dent free! Good job! [thumbzup]
you don't see the rust from that angle, nice trick photography on my part...

but it doesn't really have much rust except for the replacement tailgate. it's kinda straight, but pretty rusty. I'll be dealing with that soon enuff.

adam

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
RE: Re: RE: helping a plain jane M35A2 with M-series updates

I think Junkyard Wars Crusher has a hot water heater kit if you are looking for one. Its from a truck he is parting out. Might want to send him a PM.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks