• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HEMMET Cab

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I may be able to bring a HEMMET cab to the LA rally if the seller will allow it.
Is there anyone attending the rally that is seriously interested in buying one.
I dont have pics yet but I saw them when I was at the GL site that sold them.
They are mostly complete......steering wheel and gear box attached to cab, all instruments and glass, mirrors, air seats, headlights and turn signals.
The big skid plate is not on there.
IMHO there is a great opportunity to make some cool vehicles out of a HEMMET cab and 5 ton driveline. I think a SS member did it out in CA.
If there is an interest I will post contact info.
If your are near the rally and dont have a truck I can deliver with in a limited distance.
Let me know since I am doing the LOAD PLAN for the trailer and need to know how much space to save.

Wreck

goldneagle

I may be able to bring a HEMMET cab to the LA rally if the seller will allow it.
Is there anyone attending the rally that is seriously interested in buying one.
I dont have pics yet but I saw them when I was at the GL site that sold them.
They are mostly complete......steering wheel and gear box attached to cab, all instruments and glass, mirrors, air seats, headlights and turn signals.
The big skid plate is not on there.
IMHO there is a great opportunity to make some cool vehicles out of a HEMMET cab and 5 ton driveline. I think a SS member did it out in CA.
If there is an interest I will post contact info.
If your are near the rally and dont have a truck I can deliver with in a limited distance.
Let me know since I am doing the LOAD PLAN for the trailer and need to know how much space to save.

Wreck

WM do you have any hemtt rims for sale. i could use one for a spare and also need 3 or 4 1400-20 XL tires to complete the upgrade for my truck. Can you PM me with prices for the rim and tires?

goldneagle

Cranetec

HEMMET Doors

If anyone is interested, we have several sets off take off doors. Very good condition, with glass, hinges, latches and handles. No mirrors.. $150 ea., $300 /set plus shipping. Located in Waukesha, WI.