• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hemmet cabs

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think they went through rebuild, and the old cabs go by the wayside, replaced by newer design cabs. Thus, the pile of used cabs.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I agree with you WRMN I was inimately involved in uparmoring them in Iraq and Afghanistan and the old cabs were boxed up and shipped I thought they were going to Tracy Army Depot though. It seems they would get more by doing an FMS for them or selling them as cabs

TacticalTruck

I can't see there's a big demand for people wanting to re-cab there HEMTTs with used cabs. What really disturbes me is the mutilation clause. I wonder if they are calling back the HEMTTs and LVSs they've sold over the past few years.
Jeff

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks