• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hemmt wheels conversion

rebel5909

i have 6 hemmt wheels with the 5 ton bolt pattern
i need someone to weld me in plates to convert them to 2.5 ton pattern
i dont have the plates just the wheels
i have some stuff to trade (rear truck axle, 105a2 axle, rear truck walking beam suspension and some other things
if you can help me out and your within reasonable driving distance from chattanooga tn then maybe we can work out some kind of a deal

I.hope that you are not.planning on running those modified wheels on the street. They are strictly illegal and are.for.off road use only. If you have a wreck because of.them, and there is.an investigation, you will discover that your insurance will not cover the damages...

KBarrell

I.hope that you are not.planning on running those modified wheels on the street. They are strictly illegal and are.for.off road use only. If you have a wreck because of.them, and there is.an investigation, you will discover that your insurance will not cover the damages...

Wow, Now i understand what it is like to have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to talk about..............................

Are you one of those ambulance chaser attorneys we see on TV after midnight.

Get a life dude.

Anyone driving a deuce without CDL's is theoretically breaking the law.

KBarrell

$220.00 a wheel and i will convert your wheels for you. Or you can bring me your new 5 ton wheels and i will trade you converted wheels for $175.00 per wheel. Your wheels must be like new condition with all hardware.:beer:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've got a set of wheels from KBarrell. If I wreck because a 5/8" center that has been double welded on both sides rips out.........I've done something spectacular. :deadhorse:

kwiksilver

Wow, Now i understand what it is like to have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to talk about..............................

Are you one of those ambulance chaser attorneys we see on TV after midnight.

Get a life dude.

Anyone driving a deuce without CDL's is theoretically breaking the law.
He's actually right, but, it has been kind of "catty" in here lately.

KsM715

:deadhorse: Guys, This have been debated a thousand times on here already. DOT vs. non-DOT/ CDL vs. no CDL. Go find one of those threads and discuss it there. This thread is about wheels.

Just my 2cents
:rant:

rebel5909

Do you think cutting them on the outside of the ten lug pattern will work good? That way you leave as much wheel as you can but the old pattern is gone

13 MIKE

That's what i do to the ones i cut. Take it out just to where the 10 lug pattern is gone. No reason to take out more.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks