• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HEMTT rim question?

dm22630

I bought a bunch of the 2 piece HEMTT rims from OKC over the last few weeks.

For you guys that have put them on your 5 tons already.....are the current wheel studs long enough? If not, do you have a part # of the studs I need?

Thanks!

Daniel

HeadWizard

for as many as there were there should be plenty to go around
Not necessarily. A good majority were bought up by just a few buyers. Some are being modded into wheels that fit other vehicles. Expect more people to cut and modify.

some are also destined to be sold with tires attached.

dm22630

Not necessarily. A good majority were bought up by just a few buyers. Some are being modded into wheels that fit other vehicles. Expect more people to cut and modify.

some are also destined to be sold with tires attached.

:ditto:

I have sold/promised out 20 of mine. That is all that I will be getting rid of. All of the rest will either go on my 5 tons, get modded into deuce rims, or go into one of my shipping containers for other trucks (that I havent bought yet).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks