• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hemtt vibration

toudi

Hi Guys
My hemtt started vibrating but just when I start driving, like first 10 seconds, after that no vibration.
Any suggestions where to start looking
thank you

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Hi Guys
My hemtt started vibrating but just when I start driving, like first 10 seconds, after that no vibration.
Any suggestions where to start looking
thank you
U joints. Engine, transmission, transfer case mounts. You may need to check the play output bearing on the transmission or input or output play on the transfer case.

Take a pick and start where you want

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

snowtrac nome

Check u- joints first, if joints are good check engine and transmission for performance issues. I have had automatic transmission clutches chatter under acceleration from a stand still in the past, and engine misfire can do the same. the most likely cause is a u-joint. its tough to diagnose the vibration here as every vibration has a different feel. It might be worth the money to grab a hd mechanic to ride around with you so he can feel it. may just cost you a beer o two.

Last edited: