• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HEMTT vs M-915 tire /rim compatibility

Jericho

Just a quick question for some of the hemit guys. Are the hemit rims interchangeable with sn M-915. Looking at an upgrade to a fellow owners 915. He is looking at hemit rims. Will they fit ? Five tons. Deuces. Goats m 38 s no problem. I know very little about hemits. What’s a good rim tire combination. He is running dually rear. Tires. Wants to go to super singles. Or it the M931a2 wheel and tire the ticket ?

Superthermal

The M915- M916s are very heavy. HEMTT wheels are the ticket as they are 10 Ton rated. You will need the offset lug nuts that have a recessed cone that is threaded to ensure a proper number of threads grab, same as what a 5 ton would use to properly mount them.
I have seen some for sale like what you see here but you may be able to find a little better price at a local Semi shop. Not having an M915 myself I do not know if the wheel lugs are the same stud size as a 5 ton or not.
1700788826167.png

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Just a quick question for some of the hemit guys. Are the hemit rims interchangeable with sn M-915. Looking at an upgrade to a fellow owners 915. He is looking at hemit rims. Will they fit ? Five tons. Deuces. Goats m 38 s no problem. I know very little about hemits. What’s a good rim tire combination. He is running dually rear. Tires. Wants to go to super singles. Or it the M931a2 wheel and tire the ticket ?
Rears yes. Front No. The offset Is too much and the wheels hit the tie rods before then even get tightened down. 20in road steer tires aren't common.

Go with a super single 385 65 22.5 or 425

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks