• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hercules multifuel engine needed

jwlinden

IHASFIP

Try this guy, he is outside of Austin. In Liberty Hill. 512-259-5393. His name is Lynn. If he doesn't have one I am sure he can get one.

D

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a non turbo in rockmart ga you can have for 350.00 I am taking a M35A2 a part motor turn over good it still has the starter on it . Rockmart is in north west Ga about 15 miles or so from Al.

3dAngus

One of the prettiest things I ever saw, was those brand new, in the steel cannister, Multifuels offered by GL out of Huntsville last week.

They went for the price of a used M35A2 without winch, but sure were pretty.

Back on subject; The engine out of Pa. which is running good might cost $400-500 shipping. That would bring the total cost of a good running multifuel to $1000 or less.
It sounded pretty darn good to me. You can get free shipping quotes from Freightquote.com
He would have to drop it off at the local freight shipper and brace it somehow, and you would have to pick it up at one, in the nearest large town, but that should not be a huge problem for you. Not sure about him.

3dAngus

LOL, that's funny. I guess the newly enforced rules for deleting ads is a good one. Looks like this one slipped through the cracks. Good catch!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks