• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

here we snow again!

NICK_M1009

Spring, Summer, Fall... I love it. Winter sucks, I dont mind the snow so much, it's the 10 degrees and -15 degree windchill that is a bear. I had enough already. Although, I could move to Tenessee...:p Hmmmmm.

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WOOZIES!

About four seasons back we got AT LEAST one foot of snow every week for NINE WEEKS RUNNING.

You guys have had a bundle of snow. But really, this IS an abnormality for you folks, right?

SO, be glad you got moisture, in any form. WE KILL FOR WATER OUT HERE in the Rocky Mtns.

41cl8m5

Wallew,
I think the mountains here have been hit with more snow this year than for a long time. In the Denver metro area, your right about the moisture. It seems that most of the white stuff just keeps jumping over or around us like normal. Don't let out the secret out about the "if you don't like the weather just wait 10 minutes" that we enjoy out here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks