• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hertz gauge jumping mep804a

Clinton2292

Guess I can’t post a vid just photos. Anyway had some issues with the resistors and wiring on the 12 volt side downloaded manual and I managed to get all that straight and it runs great and put out power great, The hertz needle is jumping all around I’m thinking it’s a gauge issue as I put my field piece meter on the output and it sits perfect an 59.9 hertz. Should I even worried about it or let er rip I read somewhere there is a driver for this gauge not sure any advice from the experts thanks

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I assume there is a frequency transducer like the 802/803 units, and probably in the TM for this machine is a testing diag for this part. The gauge will not effect performance of the machine, the gauges are there for operator knowledge only.

Clinton2292

I ma
I assume there is a frequency transducer like the 802/803 units, and probably in the TM for this machine is a testing diag for this part. The gauge will not effect performance of the machine, the gauges are there for operator knowledge only.
I may just install a aftermarket gauge so I can set the frequency and just abandoned the OEM gauge

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks