• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HET Undercarriage Missing Parts?

abfisher1798

A local shop replaced the transmission on my 1070. Please take a look at the photos and let me know what you think.
It appears a plug is missing from the flywheel housing and possibly a crossmember was not reinstalled.
Are these critical components? How much hell should I raise?

Attachments

charlesmann

Something was rmvd. But are you 100% sure it was there before taking it in? If so, raise every bit of he!! with them. Provide them with the part numbers for the items bot installed and tell them to source the parts asap and let you know when they have them in so they can arrange a day/time to come to your location to install them.
The plug though, looks like the fording plug, so not that big of deal unless you plan on fording water. But regardless how minor it is, they should have reinstalled everything.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
A local shop replaced the transmission on my 1070. Please take a look at the photos and let me know what you think.
It appears a plug is missing from the flywheel housing and possibly a crossmember was not reinstalled.
Are these critical components? How much hell should I raise?
There is a C channel that goes across the truck from spring to spring. That is what is missing

I will post a pic tomorrow

Govplanet picture you can see it above the driveshaft

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks