• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hey everyone, new member here

JohnAbrams21

I just decided to join this forum for it's information on oddball or little known pieces of military hardware. I am currently a member of a number of other military technology and history forums including:

Tank-net
Axis history forum
Secretprojects.co.uk
World armed forces forum
China defense forum
And many others......

I hope we all have a good time and I will enjoy talking about various subjects with you guys and gals out there. Have a great evening!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Ohio.

I like that area where you live. It is sometimes nice to look out and see mountains instead of 50 or 60 miles of flata$$ corn fields.............

:)

JohnAbrams21

Thanks for the encouragement everyone. We moved here from Maryland back in 05 when my mom got a job for the library system here. Been pretty good so far, although I've been stuck in a dead end job at the Safeway for almost six years now. I'm working on fixing that now....finally getting up off my ass and doing stuff.:D

As for the restaurant, I've got no idea...sorry.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey, he's from Scottsdale,AZ. Maybe we can employ him to go by and thump management in the head when needed. :twisted:

Welcome aboard.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks