• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hey New to Steel Soldiers

fattboy123456

Hey every one new to the forums Just Purchased my first 1990 BMY 6x6 Tractor Truck....
Drove her home was just 100 miles away
With in just picking her up a few months ago I have all ready Lightened her up (took off spare tire and mounthing)
Modded the Bosch MW Fuel pump
Muffler Delete with a Stack
Custom Steering Wheel
All new Leather bucket seats (2015 Police Ford Suv)

This Truck was a Gem picked it up from Government Auction for pennys Odometer says 12k miles
but there was what it looks like to be a full overhaul of the truck at 10k miles 5 years ago
the truck had a full service done on it 6 months before i picked it up full fluid and filter change and all new batterys with a solar charging system installed on it
I know this because of the hand written dates on the batteries and filters

Attachments

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
nice looking truck congrats on the purchase! When you say you "modded" the injector pump, what does that mean? If your trying to increase HP for some reason and maybe I missed it in you pictures I did not see a Pyrometer or EGT? Maybe I just missed it, and by the looks of that pipe in the back your never going to pull anything? Good luck and if your messing with injectors you REALLY need to do some research on the two gauges I asked about, to late comes very fast!
Karl

tommys2patrick

Howdy and Welcome from Colorado. I really like those seats. The fold flat is sweet. Should save the seat some sun damage when your not using the truck. And a place to lay the groceries when you go to town.